- If you sign up for a newsletter, our newsletter service will record your email address and name. We’ll use this to send you emails about our games and don’t keep our own copy of it.
- If you purchase a game from us, the third-party seller may record your email address, name, phone, address, and/or payment info. We may have access to this but don’t host it.
- If you send us a support email, we’ll keep that in case the same problem comes up again later. If you report an issue from inside a game, a log of your recent game activity, current savegame, and device hardware specifications may also be sent.
- We may record anonymous gameplay data, like what level you beat, how long it took, etc. We use this to improve our games.
- If you share a design or level in one of our games, we, or a third-party seller, may store the design and share it publicly so other users can load and play with it. Your IP address may also be stored to prevent from hacking.
- We do not share any private data, including email address and full name.
- If you choose to make data available to the public, for example by sharing a user-made level or submitting a forum post, then other players will be able to see it along with your username.